Subwing Carbon Matte is the "matte sister" version of the Subwing Carbon Glossy model.
SUBWING gives you the opportunity to explore the ocean in a way never done before, choose your own pace and glide directly above the ocean sand floor, do thrilling twists and turns, or simply cruise along at the surface. You can easily control the movement of the SUBWING by tilting the wings in the direction you want to go. Doing this allows you to easily achieve dives (up and down), sideway-movements or spins.The SUBWING is attached to a boat with a recommended rope length of about 15 meter. The speed of the boat should be around 2 knots. By using a longer rope, deeper dives are easier achieved.
The only equipment needed is a diving mask. If desired, snorkel and fins can be used, but they are not necessary for a thrilling ride. If you want to equalize ear pressure, the rear triangle rubber grip is designed for controlling the SUBWING by one hand. Note that reasonable amount of experience with the SUBWING is necessary before attempting to use the triangle grip under water.
SUBWING is produced of high quality materials. To achieve the right stiffness in combination with a light weight and durable structure, it is constructed of carbon fiber using advanced and innovative production methods. SUBWING is made of 6K Twill Carbon fiber in combination with epoxy glue.
The Center swivel is made of a combination of rubber and stainless steel. The ropes attached to the SUBWING are made of Dyneema fibers, which are considered to be the world’s strongest fibers used in ropes. The ropes are permanently glued into the stainless steel fastenings in the wings.
- Matte surface
- Glossy surface (flagship version)
- Weight - 3750 grams
- Larger surface area (deeper dives)
- Stunning looks
- Streamlined shape makes it very stable and easy to control
- Made of high quality carbon fiber
- Requires special tools in order to change the ropes and rope attachments
- Is slightly more sharp/agile to control than the fiber glass version
- Two carbon fiber wings with rubber pads for perfect grip.
- One detachable center swivel.
- One attached rear rubber triangle.
- Ropes attached to the wings. (You still need a rope to the boat)
Graphics on the SUBWING is as shown in the picture.
Note: NEVER use any type of compressed air when diving with the SUBWING. Always read the user and safety manual before use.
|Delivery time||6-8 days|
|Shipping method||via express service|